How can I get plumbing drawings on a home built in Manor Texas Wildhorse Creek addition in early 2000?

Asked by Bonnie, Manor, TX Thu Jul 21, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Hello Bonnie,
You can contact the town of Manor's building department to determine if the plans are there as the plumber may have had a permit for the addition.
It's possible that the name of the plumber is on file there who performed the work so that you can contact him about the drawings if the building dept doesn't have them.
Good luck!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jul 21, 2011

One would hope that you would be able to find this specific information since it's only an eleven year old home. Consider contacting the builder. They should have a copy of the building plans on file. It may cost you a little money but having access to these documents may save you money both now and in the future.

Good luck,

0 votes
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Jul 21, 2011
It's likely you will not find any already done. Many homes are framed and the plumbers go in and do their work as they go with no plans at all. I am not sure why you want them, but you are likely going to have to hire a plumber to try and figure out what's where.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more