Good General Contractor - East Boothbay, ME

Asked by Karen Estey, East Boothbay, ME Sat Jul 26, 2008

Looking for a contractor to do work in an older home in East Boothbay. Kitchen and bath remodel.

Answers

6
Sheri Bare, Home Buyer, Boothbay Harbor, ME
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Sorry for typos....it won't let me correct the post.
Sat Sep 22, 2012
I am not from your area. However, I do own an Interior Design Firm in Pennsylvania, and worked on a project in East Boothbay doing a complete renovation on a cottage. The owners used Knickerbocker out of Boothbay and I have to say that it was one of the most successful projects I have worked on in 30 years. The are experienced, organized, well connected in the area, and do outstanding work. I highly recommend you look into getting an estimate from them. I can provide a contact person if you need one.
Debbie, Home Owner, Woolwich, ME
Sun Mar 13, 2011
Carpenter's Inc. owned by Howard Coffin-Williamson, he lives in southport Island and works out on Squirrel Island mostly but will do work around town..He has many references..His email is Carpenter'sinc.@roadrunner.com. I use to work for him and he is good.
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Karen,

Since I am not local I will just add...MAKE SURE YOU CHECK AT LEAST THREE REFERENCES AND GO SEE THE QUALITY OF THE WORK COMPLETED BEFORE SIGNING AN AGREEMENT. goog luck with your project up there.
Nancy Carlet…, Agent, Bath, ME
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Hi Karen,

Brandon Carleton of Carleton Builders is in your area. Works out of Westport Island. Does fine finish work and cabinetry. Has done several remodeling jobs in the area. His number is 778-1756. You should have no problem reaching him.

Best regards, Nancy
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Fri Aug 1, 2008
Hello Karen- I assume you're not from the greater Boothbay area? Obviously in that area there's not a large pool of contractors/ remodelers, but there are some. I happen to be a builder, but down around Portsmouth NH area. I know a name or two. Please send me a PM with a little more info of the work (and the schedule) you're looking for, and I'll try to recommend someone. Thanks,

Ken L.