General Contractor experienced w/203K Loan in Los Angeles County?

Asked by Misterchino, 90041 Tue Jul 14, 2009

Does anyone know of any general contractors who are experienced with the 203K Loan process? I'm in the LosAngeles County. Thanks!

Answers

5
Brad, Home Buyer, 91602
Sun Feb 10, 2013
I see you posted this a few years ago, did you follow through with an LA area 203k contractor? Looking for someone myself...
Jeri Creson, Agent, Studio City, CA
Tue Aug 11, 2009
I have a few good contractors - As a former general and structural steel contractor myself, I have a "sub-specialty" in doing both the 203K Streamline and 203K Consultant loans for my buyers. There's a lot of advantage in these loans right now - and most folks you ask will tell you about the streamline loan. That's limited to $30,000 in repairs and pretty light, non-permit related fixes. If you're thinking about a more extensive project...maybe one that includes an addition (did you know you can use a 203K consultant loan on an owner occupied property zoned for more units, and use the funds to build the additional units?)...some very creative ways to look at real estate through the eyes of a 203K -

I recommend Prospect Mortgage for a 203K lender, if you don't already have one in place. They have an entire department dedicated to nothing but 203K -

Best of luck, and please feel free to call me for contractors -

Jeri Creson, Broker
TotalAccess Realty Advisors
(818) 448-1298
jericreson@yahoo.com
Lewisjharris…, , Los Angeles County, CA
Sun Aug 2, 2009
Check out my website. Good work cheap prices..

http://www.generalcontractors.webs.com
M.D.J, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Jul 14, 2009
Feel free to contact me if you like. I have a couple of sources / contractors that will work with the FHA 203k process.

Marvin@203kmortgagelender.com
http://www.203kmortgagelender.com

Good luck to you.
Diane McDona…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Jul 14, 2009
Hi Misterchino,

One of the contractors I recommend and have used personally recently did work for a buyer with a 203K loan. Contact me and I'll forward his information.

Diane McDonald
Keller Williams Realty, Los Feliz
(323)236-4369
dianemcdon@aol.com