Can someone help me find a website where I can get all true conditions of the house-like fire damage and etc.?

Asked by Annie Horne, Atlanta, GA Mon Mar 23, 2009

I have tried to get the property record details, but that website says: Error Found with a big red slash. I need to really find out the condition of the house like: foundation shifting, fire damage, stuff that you ordinarily wont see-but I guess that is the reason for an inspector huh? I just want to find out as much as I can before hand if possible!

Answers

2
Stacy Carter, , Roswell, GA
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Annie~
If you are already a property owner, I would suggest asking your (home) insurance agent. They have access to a system that tracks the insurance claim history on a home. Let them know the address of the home you are considering and they should be able to help.

Having a home inspection is a must. Check the inspectors qualifications and certifications. You may consider choosing one that has background in structural engineering if you are afraid of foundation issues.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further help!

Stacy Carter
ERA United Realty
Roswell, GA
Joshua Jarvis, Agent, Duluth, GA
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Annie,

Stacy answered it perfect.

You might find out from an insurance agent. I was actually planning on being funny and posting a link to an inspector... That's the best way to find out.