Can anyone recommend a structural engineer for single family home addition project near Sunnyvale CA? Thanks!

Asked by HomeBuyer_CA, Mountain View, CA Mon Jul 29, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


James.grey24…, Home Buyer, Sunnyvale, CA
Fri Mar 25, 2016
Hi, I recommend you HCSE which is the well known company in CA. This company gives the expert solutions and satisfied response. To hire their services and get more info you can visit their website:
0 votes
Nina Daruwal…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Here is one that I have utilized his services at a home:
695 S 15TH ST,
San Jose, CA 95112.
Civil & structural Engineer , Foundation, Drainage Report, General Contractor–
Hope this helps, TC,
Nina Daruwalla
Web Reference:
0 votes
Marcy Moyer, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Mon Jul 29, 2013
George Drew: 408-812-4355

Marcy Moyer
Keller Williams Realty
BRE 01191194
Web Reference:
0 votes
Ricky Ablaza, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Hi HomeBuyer_CA

Call Thuy Fontelera at tel - 510-573-1557. Tell her Ricky Ablaza referred you. She is a good structural engineer.
0 votes
Diane Drewke, Agent, Saratoga, CA
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Bryan Palmadge with MG Constructors
They are excellent company
You can contact him at (408) 842-5599
They also are able to handle remodeling and hillsides, foundations, etc.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more