Buying a house in port charlotte would like to have humidastat installed. i dont currently live in florida. looking for suggestion of who to use?

Asked by Boludo24, Charlotte County, FL Wed May 18, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Nov 21, 2014
You can use any local A/C company to install one for you. I can send you a recommended vendor list if you would like.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Remodel & Renovate in Port Charlotte Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more