Architect recommendation for two flat building on the north side

Asked by John, Chicago, IL Sat Sep 8, 2012

We purchased a two flat building that is in need of improvements. We are searching for a reputable architect, with references, that can assist with permit drawings and is fully familiar with Chicago code / permit process. We are not moving walls or changing layouts, just updating plumbing, electrical, HVAC, kitchens, and baths. I would appreciate any referrals.

Answers

10
Jesse McGrath, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Nov 12, 2012
I am an architect and specialize in that sort of work.
http://www.mcgratharchitects.com

Jesse McGrath
312-545-2775
jesse@mcgratharchitects.com
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Nov 12, 2012
If you are still looking for an architect - feel free to contact me and I can relay the info.
David McLeod, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
We have an Architect in house and we do complete rehab projects specializing in FHA 203K Loans
Brian, Both Buyer And Seller, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi John,

I use this guy all the time, his name is Bill Fangmon and his number is 312 771 2960, great guy and he's not expensive at all, either he can help you with the permit process or we can here at http://www.urbchicago.com ( Urb Inc.) we've been doing this type of updating for many years and have all the right people to do it on time and on your budget
Naaman G. La…, Other Pro, Chicago, IL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
3 Stop Shop P.C.
1240 W. 31st street
Chicago, IL 60608
Ask for Naaman Landers (Nay_man)
773-247-9443
Erik Sachs, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hey John-

I am a licensed general contractor and I have several architects I can recommend once I see the project. The permit process can very depending upon the true scope of the project. I can bid the job and my company also sells, leases and manages property throughout the city.

Please shoot me an email or give me a call. Good luck with project regardless!

Erik Sachs
RpV Realty and Development
Cell 773/368-5515
Email esachs@rpvinc.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 9, 2012
My real estate company @properties does a lot of work in the city of Chicago and I am sure we have
builders within our company, and or several referrals we can pass on to you. Feel free to contact
me and I will provide you with the contact information for what it is that you are looking for.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Check out angies list for this sort of thing .This way you can see all the reviews on the person.
Albert Cossy…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Question you have to ask yourself is what is the cost? I'm also interested in a new construction although looking to build a single family in wicker park.
Jesse McGrath, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I specialize in that. See my portfolio below.