Anyone know of a good mason in the chicago area who can help with repair to exposed brick work in a SL condo?

Asked by Buyer, S. Loop Tue Jan 27, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Eric Rojas, , Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 27, 2009

Jon Hill is the GC and he has a great company for medium and larger sized jobs. If this is a converted loft building, they will be perfect.
0 votes
Joe Zekas, Other Pro, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 27, 2009
You really need to check in first with your condo association to determine whether this is a common element or limited common element under their control and responsibility.

Or have you already made that determination?
Web Reference:
0 votes
Ashley Pincus, , Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 27, 2009
My contractor is great with that kind of Charlie Olson @ 773-230-9577

Scott Newman
Newman Realty
0 votes
Eric Marcus, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Contact Bob Reisinger at 773-699-8800. Tell him I sent you and he'll take good care of you.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more