Any ideas what banks loan for home improvement/renovation?

Asked by Lenissa Anyomi, Tulsa, OK Mon Mar 9, 2009

Could someone help with names of banks that provide home improvement/renovation loans.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Eric Ward, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Mon Mar 9, 2009
You might want to consider an FHA 203-K loan. A lot of lenders might run from these but Wells Fargo has streamlined them making them much easier. I work them for buyers that want a home that needs repairs or improvements.

Contact Teresa Eisenman with Santa Fe Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo (not a mortgage broker) at 918-749-3800. She'll get you taken care of.

If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me 918-955-1287.

Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more