Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Agent2Agent in Red Bank : Real Estate Advice

  • All45
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 4
Thu Mar 16, 2017
Nicole.kelly asked:
Thu Feb 6, 2014
David Rudd answered:
Typically no. They may wave a few class requirements. I would call the Texas Real Estate Department. Best of luck on your transition!

- David Rudd
Kindred Real Estate
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Bill Eckler answered:
Hi Kathleen,

This is an interesting question.....if I understand this correctly, since Alabama is one of the states that Florida has a reciprocal agreement with, the question becomes one of whether Florida will accept a reciprocal arrangement from a previously non-accepted reciprocal agreement.

To be on the safe side, it probably would be best to check with Florida's FREC. They will be able to provide you with the clarity you require.

Good luck,

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 13, 2010
Deborah Madey answered:
You can complete your pre-license course for FL online, and even take your FL state licensing test through a testing center in NJ, if you want to prepare before you move.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Agent2Agent in Red Bank Zip Codes