Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Raymond : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Kathleen Popovic answered:
There is a timeframe in which a non conforming property in a shoreland zone can be replaced. Generally it has to be replaced within 12 to 18 months from the time it was taken down. Well and septic have to be a certain distance from the shore and from the sidelines of the property. It is always best to speak with the Code Enforcement Officer in the town involved before beginning any waterfront property renovation. Towns must adhere to the minimum shoreland zoning regulations but they can be more restrictive depending on each town's shoreland zoning ordiance. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 23, 2010
Michael Pascarella answered:
Hi Toomanyhouses,

I wouldn't say prices have come up. However the declines have slowed or even stopped. The key is the volume has increased. Waterfront homes are selling. Where a year ago very few WF properties were transferring.

I'd be happy to do a market analysis for your specific property. You can contact me on my direct line (207-846-5110) or by email.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Raymond Zip Codes