Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Local Info in Ravalli County : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Oct 23, 2012
ptshirley answered:
This home has both infloor hydronic heat and forced air HVAC.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Darwin Ernst answered:
A knowledgeable and experienced local real estate professional like me can help you get the right answers to your real estate questions. This question requires more research before it can be answered properly. There may be restrictive covenants that prevent a property owner from improving a property with a guesthouse. Another restriction may be placed on the property if it is located within one of the seven different voluntary zoning districts within the Florence area. There may also be restrictions within the platting of this parcel that do not allow a second home to be built in certain portions of the property. And yes, you would also need appropriate permits/approval from the County for further development of any parcel with habitable improvements.

I have been a certified residential appraiser in Ravalli County for more than 10 years.

If you want this question answered by a professional, please feel free to contact me at 406-363-7008. -Darwin Ernst, SRA

Real Estate Agent and Professional Certified Residential Appraiser in Ravalli County Montana
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 26, 2009
G answered:
If you are an outsider, crime is the least of your worries. Instead, plan on the locals trying to run you out of town.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Local Info in Popular Cities in Ravalli County