Randolph : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lisa Jones, Real Estate Pro in Mount Dora, FL
Lisa Jones answered:
is a loan modifacation possible if i no longer live at the home. but still own it
The federal government just changed the HAMP program which is the modification program to include properties other than owner occupied. Visit the MakingHomeAffordable website for more i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 9, 2012 Financing in 04346
Laurie Danfo…,  in Auburn, ME
Laurie Danforth answered:
what should i do if i cant afford my house anymore? its for sale and ive rented it with bad luck
First off, Gordon, you are not alone! The economy has left many homeowners in similar situations. Although the tenant route is an option, many homeowners find that it is costly, just ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 5, 2008 Financing in 04346
Jim Cavoto, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Jim Cavoto answered:
what is a loan modifacation?
A loan modifacation is when the Owner of the mortgage (Wells Fargo etc.) looks at your over all situation and works with you to stay in the home- lower your rate, fix your rate what eve ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 20, 2008 Financing in 04346
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > Kennebec County > Randolph
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer