what are the best areas in palm coast?

Asked by John F Sullivan, 11235 Tue Mar 1, 2011

Answers

17
LuckyChar’s answer
LuckyChar, Home Buyer, Palm Coast, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Would be great if some home owners responded to give an idea. I too am looking to retire possibly in Palm Coast and is a bit overwhelmed with the many areas. Would probably prefer a one story town home.
Harry Ashley, Agent, Palm Coast, FL
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Hi John,

Would suggest Lakeside at Matanzas or Sea Colony, both gated communities on the ocean, Villages at Matanzas have access to the intracoastal, both are close to Intracosatal public boat launch and both have community pools: View all available:

Sea Colony: http://www.palmcoastrealestate-fl.com/seacolonypalmcoast.html

Lakeside at Matanzas: http://www.palmcoastrealestate-fl.com/lakesideatmatanzas.html

May have to update the kitchen yourself!

Regards

Harry Ashley
386-931-6054
Online search for property in Palm Coast: http://www.palmcoastrealestate-fl.com
Rick Jones, Home Buyer, Grafton, WV
Sat Dec 21, 2013
...searched many communities in Florida settling here in Palm Coast. Looked around the town and was drawn to "sailboat country" C section.
As a recreation boater, sometime fisherman, and ocean lover this type of home is perfect.
Most canal front homes in c section have their personal dock and all locations have beautiful scenic water view. Fish from the dock or just relax, it's all good! our neighbors are great and ez to get to know.
A short few minute boat ride we are on the Intercoastal Waterway with a short cruise to the nearest ocean inlet. We can't wait to really get settled in to take advantage of this communities assets.
We like that the "city" enforces code violators, it makes for a clean town protecting homeowners investment.
We come from a little town up north of 5k residents, so we expected the feel to be like a big town but is more like a layed back little town once you move in.
Added to the quality of life is the several golf courses located within minutes of Palm Coast Fl, my wife's not a golfer but I may buy her a set of clubs for her birthday!
John F Sulli…, Home Buyer, 11235
Fri Mar 4, 2011
well thank you everyone for your answers.....I am looking for my retirement home, close to the beach and close to intracoastal access for windsurfing, are there any public parks that provide rigging and launch spots? We need at least 2 br and 2 baths....modern kitchen, garage, back yard, walk-in shower...swimming pool, maybe community clubhouse/gym/pool would be good.....hot tub a plus....quiet area......looking around 150-200k.........what about keeping a small boat?20' .....
Harry Ashley, Agent, Palm Coast, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
I would suggest Pine Lakes, Cypress Knoll and the newer F Section as 'standard' sub divisions, then there are the gated communties and salt water canal homes.

Online search for Palm Coast properties at:

http://www.palmcoastrealestate-fl.com

Regards

Harry Ashley
386-931-6054
mmantovano01…, Home Buyer, Pueblo, CO
Sat Sep 3, 2016
Can we have some updated information on the best areas of palm coast to relocate to? Thanks in advance for any suggestions
lynndowson, Home Buyer, Palm Coast, FL
Sat Apr 6, 2013
c section, f section or the Hammock area are best.
If you can afford Hammock expensive community ,good then after that will be C section with medium to small boats dock with water canals to ocean .
After that is F section pretty good area between Hwy I-95 and C section both closed to Matanzas H.S a very good school .Palm Coast is a pretty small town for retired community mostly .
Flag Wed Feb 1, 2017
Diane Thornt…, Agent, Palm Coast, FL
Tue May 24, 2011
I would suggest Grand Haven Community. Not only is it the home to the Jack Nicklaus Golf Course but we also have 7 Tennis Courts, 2 Pools, 2 Restaurants, 2 Fitness Centers, besides miles of walking path. One of them is located right on the Intracoastal Waterway. Its like living in a resort area (Per the Homeowners) We also have sidewalks and street lights and we are gated with 23 different villages to choose from. Hopefully we have something for you.
Diane Thornton
dthornton@grandhavenpalmcoast.com
386-569-9535 cell
Terry Hooker, Agent, Palm Coast, FL
Wed Mar 16, 2011
Well Palm Coast is a great city. To say an area is bad over another area would be wrong. All of Palm Coast is nice all in all. Yes we have our gated communities and our golf course communities like any other cities, but As a whole our crime rate is lower then surrounding counties and our school are A class schools. Our city planners seem to have a good handle on ways to keep our city nice. Sometimes we think they can be to picky about things, the truth is that's what keeps it nice here. But if you are looking for an upscale area you should look at Ocean Hammock, Hammock Dunes, Grand Haven or Island Estates. Here you will find million dollar estate style living. Thanks for the question.
Terry L. Hooker
Axiom Realty Group
Web Reference:  http://www.argtoday.com
really!! check the crime stats! and try to find English speaking people when you're shopping in the stores! UGH!
Flag Thu Sep 17, 2015
Michelle Neal, , Palm Coast, FL
Fri Mar 4, 2011
Sorry John - I tried to send you the additional links of specific homes that meet your criteria but they are not coming over on Trulia. If you would like to send an email to me using my profile email, I'll shoot the links to you that way. Good luck in your search!
Michelle Neal, , Palm Coast, FL
Fri Mar 4, 2011
John - Here is a list of all the parks - some on the ocean and some on the ICW. I can also help you find a home but with the criteria it may be more difficult if you want water and not a condo. More to follow.
Anna Nevod, , Palm Coast, FL
Thu Mar 3, 2011
There are no bad areas in Palm Coast. No one can tell what is best for you unless you disclose more information. Call a couple of agents or post a more detailed question. You will get more useful replies.
Floridagreen…, , Palm Coast, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
I would suggest sections W, B, E and, of course, gated communities, such as Grand Haven, Hammock Dunes and Palm Coast Plantation. You've made a good choice by selecting Palm Coast!
http://www.mygreenhomeinflorida.com
Karen Joyce, Agent, Beverly Beach, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
The "best" area depends on preference. Is your first priority to live near the beach? On water because you have a boat? in a gated community? Or in a community without a Home Owners Association (HOA). All have positive and negative aspects. If by "best" area you mean the most expensive, then a home on the beachside of Palm Coast -- on or very close to the ocean or on the intracoastal waterway is the answer.
Robert Rohr, , Palm Coast, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
The best is where your heart is...your desires and what you want and expect in an area and a home. Palm Coast is exceptional by its size and location that provides everyone the opportunity to find that certain area and home fitted to your lifestyle and desires. One thing for sure...we are blessed to have it here in Palm Coast!
Gayle Ford,…, Agent, Flagler Beach, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Yes, I totally agree with Michelle, our area is beautiful through out with sidewalks in main areas and I feel the astetics are beautiful. But selecting a home that suits you requires viewing homes in different areas and looking during the day and at night. So many different models and floor plans each home has it's own personality as do the communities. And again any Palm Coast Agent would be glad to assist you with your process.
Michelle Neal, , Palm Coast, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
It is unethical for any real estate agent to say that any area is better than another. The best area for you will depend on your price range, your desired amenities (shopping, beach, golf course, etc.), your tolerance for highway noise, etc. etc. Any Palm Coast real estate agent can help guide you to the right home for you!
Palm coast has so many sections one should avoid.
Flag Sat Mar 23, 2013