Question removed

Asked by Christopher, Honolulu, HI Mon Dec 17, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
H2O Watermark, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Typically, if you have children you want to search for the neighborhoods which are the safest, have the public best schools, or proximity to the private school of your choice, and easy commute to pick up your child if you both work, plenty of parks and is close to all beaches.

I recommend East Oahu, Hawaii Kai, Aina Haina, Kahala, in that order of price range from view point of value and safety. For young toddlers, the KCAA programs are the best in my opinion. Montessori is also great. It all depends on the child and their learning styles.

Please let me know if you need anything more specific and I would be pleased to assist you.
Enjoy your time with your child. It does go so fast.
Very good information and thank you very much.
Flag Thu Dec 20, 2012
Monique Ting, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Dec 18, 2012
I didn't notice that you were asking that question in reference to Makiki (Zip (96822). In Makiki, the area around Punahou school is nice. The Makiki park is located nearby, and a weekly farmer market is held at a church parking lot right next to the park..
Aloha!
Monique Ting, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Dec 18, 2012
We have many communities on Oahu where a family with a toddler can feel at home. Hawaii Kai is not congested, has great public schools, convenient shopping and is close to the Hanauma Bay fish sanctuary, the Koko head equestrian club, and many other outdoor venues suitable for young children.
Of course when you start looking at a place to live do not overlook the proximity to your workplace as the rush hour traffic can make your commute a nightmare!
Cheryl Gillo…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Aloha Christopher,

There are several places that come to mind, it really depends on what you enjoy. Kailua Beach is a awesome beach community with fabulous boutique shops & restaurants. It has a BEAUTIFUL 2 mile plus stretch of white sandy beaches and gentle waves.

Feel free to contact me direct with any questions @ 808-721-7876

With Warmest Aloha,
Cheryl Gillotti RA
Hi Cheryl,
I will be in Honolulu from 5-11 January and would like to set up an appointment to view listings under 1700/mo in Kailua Beach. Also am thinking to rent for the first 3 months in Honolulu, then depending on work we will relocate to another part of town or other area on Oahu.
Chris
kossowski@gmail.com
Flag Thu Dec 20, 2012
Hello Cheryl,
Thank you for your aloha. I would like to call tomorrow (as I did not catch a chance to call earlier) and discuss Kailua Beach. I have visited there a couple times in the past (2004, 2010) and am definitely open to your suggestions on rentals.

Mahalo,

Chris
chris.kossowski@gmail.com
Flag Tue Dec 18, 2012