Question removed

Asked by , Roseville, CA Fri Jul 11, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Tue Aug 12, 2008
I live about three miles away. also in northwest Roseville, but not in the Club. -

Del Webb's "The Club" in West Roseville is now built and sold through Pulte homes. The Club is in the West Roseville Specific Plan, West of Fiddyment Road, south of Blue Oaks Boulevard and north of Pleasant Grove Boulevard. Due to the general slowdown in real estate, it will take many years for the West Roseville Specific plan to be built out, until more homes are built, you will need to travel a few miles to the east to the established part of Roseville for most of your shopping needs.

I toured The Club with one of the salesman earlier this spring it looks like it will be real nice.
Anne Wiens, Agent, Roseville, CA
Wed Feb 11, 2009
Hi Chuck & Nancy,

I know this community very well. It is fantastic, and right now the pricing is great with many incentives. If you’re looking for a gorgeous brand new home with all the bells and whistles in a smaller 55+ active adult community, The Club by Del Webb at WestPark is worth visiting! All of their kitchens have granite countertops, Merillat cabinetry, and GE Profile appliances. The homes are all one story, ranging from 1645 to 2815 square feet, with 10 ft ceilings, 8ft doors, open floor plans, GE Profile appliances, oversized tile on the diagonal, Milgard windows, security systems, full bullnose, and cable capability in each bedroom.

Their new 10,000-square foot recreational center is called The Retreat and offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with new equipment and 24-hour access, unlike the other Del Webb communities. Some of the indoor amenities include billiards, a kitchen, and lounge area. The outdoor amenities include a pool and spa, bocce courts, patio area with outdoor fireplace and seating for their popular event “Jazz By The Fire”, an event lawn, and outdoor barbecue. The Retreat also offers Wi-Fi hot spots throughout the whole building, as well as concierge services.

The HOA dues include front yard landscaping maintenance, a new fitness center with 24-hour access, concierge services, and more. Some of the many activities include: bridge, bocce, computer classes, walking, Mexican Train, quilting, Mahjong, Poker, wine tasting, book club, potlucks, lunch bunch, onsite massage, cardmaking, Jazz By The Fire, Diner's Club, travel, River Cats games, Tai Chi, crafts, movie nights, culinary demonstrations, onsite concerts and group outings.

The Club by Del Webb at WestPark is near local and regional hospitals and health maintenance organizations within the Sacramento area, including Sutter Medical Group in Lincoln, Sutter Roseville Medical Center, and Kaiser-Permanente. In Sacramento are the region's four largest hospitals, UC Medical Center, Sutter Memorial and Sutter General Hospitals, and the Mercy General Hospital. Westfield at Galleria in Roseville is close by many upscale stores, including Nordstrom, Macy's, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Coach, H&M, and more. The new, upscale Fountains at Roseville just opened and is the first lifestyle center in the Sacramento region, including first-class shopping and dining.

I have helped many clients purchase as The Club and I know all of their floor plans, etc. I am a Broker Associate and specialize in the 55+ active adult communities in the Roseville/ Placer County/ Sacramento area. If you're considering purchasing new home construction, please don't visit a new home neighborhood without us. It is FREE to have us help you purchase a new home. The Club by Del Webb/ Pulte at Westpark in Roseville is a wonderful new home community for the 55+ active adult.

For more information, please give me a call at (916) 847-6006. If you're calling from out of the area my toll free number is (800) 705-5181. Or feel free to send an email to YourAgentAnne@yahoo.com. I would be happy to help you learn more about the 55+ active adult Del Webb lifestyle, and provide information including homes for sale, new and resale, located in Roseville, Rocklin, and Lincoln, California, all in beautiful Placer County. I would also be happy to send you floor plans, via mail or email.

Anne Wiens, Broker Associate
Web Reference:  http://www.YourAgentAnne.com
Jeni Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Wed Aug 13, 2008
Hi Chuck and Nancy,

We just received this email, We are reposting it here for you in case your spam filter trashed it. (My spam filter flagged it, even though I put this builder on my allow list)

This Thursday, August 14th, at 9 a.m., The Club at WestPark in Roseville, California, will release five new homesites. They will be located on Devonport Loop and feature backyards with no rear neighbors and two corner homesites; these homesites are just a short walk from the new 10,000-square-foot clubhouse and fitness center:

The Berry
Lot 329
French
$337,990

The Nichols
#330
Cottage
$324,990

The Holsinger
#331
Spanish
$397,990

The Sheley
# 337
Spanish
$356,990

The Stadley
#338
French
$373,990

Del Webb's The Club also sent out this notice:

You are invited to upcoming Music by the Fire Night on Saturday, August 23rd, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. It will feature the music of Tim Durnan (60s and 70s).