Question removed

Asked by Bella, Rocklin, CA Mon Nov 19, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Salim Vasani, , Vallejo, CA
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Depends on what is more important for you. Benicia is definitely less busy than some of the neighboring towns. There are no major stores. The nearest Walmart and Target are in Vallejo, the next town over. There is no big Industry in Benicia but its a convenient commute to other major towns with more activity. I live in Vallejo and love the weather and the beautiful waterfront. Good luck with your move.
Pat Arneson, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Bella,

Benicia is a very desirable city because of its charm and small-town feel. There are many outdoor activities and First Street is filled with many night life options. Although the work force in Benicia may not be large, it is within a short distance to surrounding cities that offer many job offerings.

Wish you the best!
Vainaw, Home Buyer, Benicia, CA
Sun Nov 25, 2012
It is not far from Napa so it is not that bad. I did not like it when I was here, but now I am in love with this little town. If you like outdoor activity this is an ideal town.

What kind of work you are looking for? We are looking for a few positions. ----V

NGO
Thanks Vainaw. Looking for Admin work. email me.
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012