Question removed

Asked by Mamta, Pleasanton, CA Sat Mar 29, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Firenze@Sorr…, , Dublin, CA
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Hi Mamta,
I just found this new single family home development in Dublin called Cantara at Positano. It is right next to the Dublin Ranch Golf Course. It is the first of many in the Fallon Village project. Please consider them as well in your deliberation.
Firenze@Sorr…, , Dublin, CA
Sat Jun 28, 2008
Hi Mamta,
I highly recommend the Around Dublin Blog for the latest information on current and future developments in Dublin, CA. Silvera Ranch is secluded, but that is what people who live there like. There is a phase 2 to that project, which is currently on hold. To the West of Silvera Ranch, on the other side of Tassajara, will be Wallis Ranch. I don't know if any retail is going up that area. Good luck.
Btf, Home Buyer, BTF
Thu Apr 10, 2008
Like Mamta I checked Silvera Ranch as well. There is a pinnbrosucks.com website where a guy complained about them pretty badly. Also, JOHN GREEN is a new school so you never know but those who are buying there must be good neighbors. They also have affordable homes! which means you will be living with low-income neighbors.
SAN RAMON Windemere has HIGH property taxes 1.75 or something.
Zia Chernyak, , San Ramon, CA
Sun Mar 30, 2008
Dear Mamta,

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Have you looked at Windemere in San Ramon at all? As of this past week, Windemere Parkway has opened and connected to Tassajara Road just beyond Silvera Ranch. You can be in Windemere and back in the Dublin area in a short quick commute.

Also, if you're only looking at Silvera Ranch, have you looked at the "Gorgeous model home! Price includes all furnishings. Hardwood floors, Bosch appliances, granite kitchen countertops, huge bonus room & more! Quick close"?

Here's a link to some developments in Dublin:
http://www.thepromenadeatdublinranch.com/
http://www.ci.dublin.ca.us/DepartmentSub.cfm?PL=econ&SL=newdev

If you're looking at New Home communities in Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, please give me a call at (925) 984-7671. I have been working with buyers in these communities and have up close information to share with you.

Warm Regards,
Zia
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Mar 29, 2008
Manta....

If you are looking for that country feel the drive to Silvera Ranch will feel like country. The city of Dublin has quite a bit of plans to continue building throughout the community. In time it will be built up around Silvera Ranch. What is important to you in this purchase....location, amenities, price, new or convenience to conveniences and work?