Teneisha Bro…, Other/Just Looking in Washington, DC

my ex-fiance and i have broken up. I gave him a verbal warning that he had to leave on 6-1-2008 he is not on

Asked by Teneisha Brown, Washington, DC Tue Jun 3, 2008

I really want him to go! Is there any special laws being though he has kids in the household?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Juan A. Oliva, , West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Teneisha it depends on your State Laws,

In Florida once a tennant has establish residency and refuses to go when their is a disagreement you must file a writ of ejection (essentially an evicition notice), It is an affidavit filed with the court, however he has the right to attend it and contest it the judge would note if he contributes towards the rent monetarily , how long hes resided there, is his name on a lease or mortgage e.t.

Check with a your local chapter of Legal Aid, or contact a Real Estate Lawyer in your area for more information.


Juan Oliva

Mortgage Consultant
Asap Mortgage & Investments Inc.
Mortgage Banker/Correspondent Lender
Fax 561-969-9087
Approved FHA Lender
Apply on Line @ http://www.asapmortgage.org or http://www. asapmortgage.com.web-loans.com/

0 votes
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Fri Jun 6, 2008
You might have to start an unlawful detainer process to have him evicted. This process puts him on notice and he did not move then it is off to an attorney. Good luck.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Quality of Life in Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more