Ohlan Brooks, Home Buyer in Auburn, CA

information on Oakcreek Park, CA

Asked by Ohlan Brooks, Auburn, CA Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

2
Ron Thomas’ answer
I can't tell you too much about Oakcreek Park; I've never had a client there:
As important as that is, I suggest that you make the trip and meet a few of your new neighbors and find out first-hand if it is your ideal place to live:
Is the management repressive or restrictive?
How are the amenities?

The weather is probably similar to Auburn; some hot days in summer, some cold days in winter:
I understand the snow line can occassionally come down that low, but not often.

Whereas Auburn is at the northern edge of the Gold Country, Coarsegold is at the southern end.
Only about 1/2 hour from Yosemite, if that is important, it is an easy commute to Oakhurst, Mariposa, Bass Lake and Fresno; yet quiet and isolated.

Good luck and may God bless
Oak Creek Park is an aesthetic little community for 55+ in Coarsegold, Ca. Nestled in a river valley It has every ammenity you could want, plus a beautiful stocked lake, and walking trails. It is within walking distance of town where there are several good restaurants, gift shops, historic sites, market, and bank. Its located about 30 minutes from the south gate of beautiful Yosemite, and 20 min to Bass Lake resort area with its spectacular Willow Creek falls. Lots of opportunites for shopping, fishing, golfing, hiking, and dining. Fresno, with its population of 1m and all the culture that goes with a college town is only a 30 mile drive south. An ideal climate, it experiences a few snow days in the winter, with warm summer. Truely the perfect place to retire.