i considering buying a house in Bayville on the water. Does anyone have any insight to this town and how it?

Asked by C, Fri Dec 14, 2007

is living on the water?

Answers

8
Kandis Cirelli’s answer
Kandis Cirel…, Agent, Lavallette, NJ
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hi I just listed a lagoon front rental here in Bayville. It is fully furnished. If you would like more information just let me know. I live in the next town and I am very familar with the area and what it has to offer. The school system is very good and it is near all basic amenities.
Susan Fletch…, , 08731
Fri May 1, 2009
My office is located in the next town and this is truly my working area. I have lived on the water in Forked River and loved it. The waterfront area that you will buy in will be determined by a few things. Do you have a boat? Does it matter how long it takes for you to get to the Bay. Would you like to have a summer place only or do you want to live in this home year round? Is a view very important or is the ease of boating access to the Open Bay more important?
Bayville has such a diverse waterfront area with so many unique environs, so the best way to determine where or what type of home you want is to actually get out to see the homes and the area. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to do this.

Susan Fletcher 609-384-1177 cell
Coldwell Banker Riviera Realy Inc.
1055 Lacey Rd.
Forked River, NJ 08731
Kelly Niro,…, Agent, Barnegat, NJ
Wed Dec 19, 2007
Mike and Sue~
I absolutely love Bayville, like I mentioned the other day, I grew up here. The waterfront homes are beautiful and Bayville is a great town. If you need any questions answered, please feel free to give me a call, I also work in Barnegat 732-620-1278. Kelly
Mike & Susan, Home Buyer, Ocean County, NJ
Wed Dec 19, 2007
We are also doing research on Bayville for a possible purchase of a 2nd home a year down the road. So far we like it the best of all the lagoon communities between Barnegat to Bayville.
Kelly Niro,…, Agent, Barnegat, NJ
Fri Dec 14, 2007
Hi, my name is Kelly and I have lived in Bayville for the last 30 years, I truly love Bayville and the homes on the water are beautiful! We also have a great school system. I have friends that live on the water and they are still in the same home and loving it. If there is an area that you would like more info on, you can reach me on my cell at 732-620-1278, I am a Realtor with Crossroads Realty.
Stephen Chmi…, , 08724
Fri Dec 14, 2007
yes. Bayville is a up and coming town. I believe it will be like Brick Township in the near future. The waterfront homes are near/on the Barnegat Bay and across from LBI. The waterfront home prices are also a little bit more affordable than those in Brick,Point Pleasant and Toms River.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Dec 14, 2007
Follow up note......omitted this in prior post...

You can receive a detailed community report for Bayville/Berkeley from our customer service dept. We cannot post as a link, as we only have this info available in PDF format. If you have an interest, you can request it without obligation by emailing CustomerService@PeninsulaFirst.com.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Dec 14, 2007

Bayville is within our service area. There are currently 200 homes for sale in Bayville, with 60 of those being designated in the MLS as waterfront. The price points range from approx $300,000 to 3.5M. However, 55 of the 60 active listings are under 1M, 4 are priced between 1M and 1.5M, and 1 is nearing the 3.5M mark. If you would like a print out of these listings, we will be happy to provide.

If you have additional or specific questions, please feel free to post again on this thread or contact our office directly.

Regards
Deborah Madey - Broker
Customer Service - (732) 530-7755 (Can email listings, neighborhood and comminity reports, etc.)
My Direct Line - (732) 530-6350