i am in desperate need of a minivan for medical transportation who can help me

Asked by Dooley, Dalton, GA Sat Jan 16, 2010

the van is needed for diabetics who sometimes have to do without insulin,because no way to the doctors office

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 17, 2010
If finances are a problem try contacting any of the local civic organizations--The Rotary, Lions, Elks, etc., they are wonderful organizations always willing to help a neighbor--you can also see if any grants are available through your state, inquire at your house of worship and why not even visit the local Chamber of Commerce--you never know what you'll find.
James Dudley, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sun Jan 17, 2010
This is a real estate website. Try auto trader or craigslist.
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Sat Jan 16, 2010
Have you tried asking at your local (state of ga dept of) human services office? They may be able to give you some ideas. You could also go to your senators office. No free cars there, but the workers usually know all of the programs that could help their constituents. (united states government, representatives I think. The white pages in the phone book should have both numbers with a little looking. They may have help available.