how is the west haven neighborhood in apex? :)

Asked by Kellim23, Apex, NC Thu Feb 11, 2010

Answers

2
Deborah Mill…, Agent, Durham, NC
Wed Jul 28, 2010
West Haven in Apex, NC has 260 people per sq. mile and the median income is $57,263 (while Apex as a whole is $84,221). The median rent is $591 (while Apex as a whole is $803). There is much more statistical information that you may find of interest at the link I referenced.

I agree that it is key to visit any area that you plan to reside in to determine if it is indeed where you find comfort in that fits your wants and needs. What I find fits my needs will likely be different from your needs. I just sold a pre built (pre sell) in Fuquay and am in the area often as I watch this home be built at all stages for my first time home owner clients, if I can be of service please do not hesitate to give me a shout.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker Howard Perry & Walston
919-491-2826
Lisa Quin, Agent, Cary, NC
Fri Feb 12, 2010
West Haven is a good location with respect to downtown Apex and Access to US1 however, I always encourage my clients to drive by at different times during the day....especially weekends to get a general feel for a neighborhood. It's also a good idea to check with the local police department for any information they might provide. There are several nice areas in Apex to consider. I'd be happy to help you navigate through the selections process. My office is located in downtown Apex across from the Apex Chamber of Commerce. You can also reach me by phone at 559-1788. Best of Luck!!