how do I get information on getting a home for my 18year old handicapped son?

Asked by Michelle Walls, Jasper, FL Tue Oct 21, 2008

I want to put a house on my land so he can be somewhat independent and get hadicapp accesible to get home health care. My house is not equiped and I can't hardly lift him any longer. He will need in home health care.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Tue Oct 21, 2008
Michelle, Your local government would be the best place to get answers about what you can do on your land according to zoning regulations. Also, there should be a home health care agency in your county that can assist you with getting the help you need. Do you have SSI (suplemental social security income) for your son? Local agencies in your area should be able to assist you with getting the information you will need to get housing for him. Let me know if I can assist you with other information!! My best to you and your son.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Quality of Life in Jasper Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more