best way to get to NYC from east windsor

Asked by Ivan, New York, NY Wed Apr 8, 2009

I am considering a townhome in East Windsor, NJ. What is the best route(s) to get to NYC.

Answers

3
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Wed Apr 8, 2009
Find someone to share the ride to the station and take the train. Think GREEN! There are many many people that commute to the station from E Windsor every day. You can also look at the Hamilton station depending upon where in E windsor you are. I understand parking isnt great there either though.If early enough you can find day parking.
William Leigh…, , New Jersey
Wed Apr 8, 2009
Ivan: Rail from Princeton Junction or bus. Parking is a bear at the RR staiton. There is a park & ride at 8A for the bus. I don't recommend driving in. Parking will eat you up unless you are on expense account and the jam can extend for hours at times.
Jillian Mason, Agent, Monroe, NJ
Wed Apr 8, 2009
If you're by Rt 33 in the Twin Rivers development of East Windsor, you'd just hop on the Turnpike. If you're over by Rt 130, there's a Park and Ride around Exit 8A of the Turnpike.

Jillian Mason
Direct: 732-586-5488
E-Mail: jillian@jillianmason.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jillianmason.com