Would you say Maynard, Ma is a welcoming town to new comers? Also, we are a trans-racial family by adoption

Asked by Onondaga, Maynard, MA Fri May 8, 2009

and want to know if there is much diversity in Maynard schools?

Answers

3
Jill, Home Owner, Maynard, MA
Sat Apr 26, 2014
Onondaga,

I know this thread is years old but we are also a multi racial family by adoption have the same questions about Maynard.

If anyone else can share their experiences living in Maynard we would be grateful.

Thank you!
Hi Jill,

While I don't live in Maynard, I've spent a lot of time at the community theater there (acmetheater.com) in the former school building that's been converted to an "Artspace". What I've seen is a town where there's a lot of acceptance of differences, and a lot of interesting ways to meet the neighbors. And it's the kind of town where the neighbors want to meet you, too, you know?

Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with some of the folks I've met at the theater that actually live in town - off the top of my head I can come up with at least one multi-racial couple, but I'm sure if I really tried I could bring to mind some more names.

Cheers!
Nicole
nicole@nicolesparksrealestate.com
Flag Sun May 18, 2014
Heather Coll…, , Concord, MA
Mon May 11, 2009
Good Afternoon Onondaga,

I live in Maynard and I have to tell you that I love Maynard as a town because it offers a lot of diversity in culture, stores, restaurants, etc. My daughter attends the elementary school system and I have been impressed by the school, its teachers and the environment. If you have more specific questions, I would love to tell you more and help you in any way that I can. You can email me directly at: Heather@realestatebylaurab.com
I look forward to speaking with you and think you will find my knowledge of the town very helpful to you!

Heather
Judy Boyle, Agent, Marlborough, MA
Fri May 8, 2009
Hi Onondaga,

Maynard is a wonderful community and a wonderful place to raise a family. While I do not live there myself, I have many friends there. I do live in nearby Northborough. One of the things that I love most about this general area is that my children are being raised with families from all backgrounds. As a result, they are familiar with many cultures and many religions and, most importantly, they have no prejudice! If you'd like to talk more, I'd love to!