Cna, Other/Just Looking in 85641

Where is the location <zoning>in south Vail near hwy 83 ,to buy the land for build the adult care home or assisted living in the future?

Asked by Cna, 85641 Thu Dec 30, 2010

Answers

3
Kat Tyree, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Dear Cna,

If you are still looking for a property that has many available uses, please click on my profile to see a new listing in Vail that might work for you. The address is 225 E Vista Monte Drive, Vail, 85641. This is TR zoned, and is a rare opportunity. Zoning lists health care facility as one use...

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Long Realty Co
TucsonKat@gmail.com
Lindsay Daley, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Sat Mar 5, 2011
If you've ever dealt with zoning, and I'm guessing you have, you know how tricky it can be AND how often they like to change things up on us. : ) I do mostly residential sales and wouldn't feel comfortable representing you to a high enough standard in a commercial setting.

However, I do work with a local CCIM who is amazing!! I would be happy to pass your info along if you would like to meet up with him and knock around a few thoughts...

Please click and shoot me a message if you're interested.
Best of Luck on Your search either way!!
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Thu Dec 30, 2010
Not quite sure what you're asking exactly. The best way to get a clear answer is to talk to a real estate professional. If you need a referral, let me know!