Whats It like in San Diego?

Asked by yadaladamamma, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Jul 18, 2013

I live in pittsburgh and I am deathly scared of storms and tornados. And thats all it does here is storm... I am so tired of living like this, I just want to live life happily.

Answers

3
Vicky Chang, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue Jan 20, 2015
I used to live in San Jose, it's about an hour away from San Francisco. San Diego is pretty nice all year round, the whole state California is pretty much nice all year round. There is a huge temperature drop between day and night, you should always bring a coat! Even though it does not storm as much in California, they have earthquakes!
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Fri Jul 19, 2013
There's lots of nice areas of California and most of it is probably more expensive that living in Pittsburgh, but I think worth it! San Diego is great, but a lot of traffic and a lot of tourists there. I'm up in the San Francisco Bay area which is a more temperate climate and out in the suburbs, pretty easy going lifestyle. I'm originally from NY and haven't missed shoveling snow at all! We mostly have a rainy season out here from Oct to May and during the summer there is almost no rain. When it does rain in the winter we don't usually have lightning or thunder. You should come and visit!
spyke3, Home Owner, Pittsburgh, PA
Thu Jul 18, 2013
It's very nice and very expensive. You will not be dealing with storms and tornados, Good luck