What is the water situation like in woolwich twp?

Asked by Brian Witiw, 08012 Mon Sep 21, 2009

Answers

4
Michele Iann…, Agent, Swedesboro, NJ
Tue Dec 8, 2009
Hi Brian,
I live and work here in Woolwich Township. Many of the developments are public water and sewer. Many of the older homes are well and septic. Depending of what type of water supply you are looking for is where you should start looking in to if you are looking to buy. I know the area very well and would be happy to help you in any way I can. If there is a specific area in Woolwich, that you are thinking about please let me know and I will tell you if public or privet water is there. Call me anytime.
Web Reference:  http://www.michelesoldit.com
Joseph Manci…, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Tue Sep 22, 2009
Brian,
You can also check out this site - look for the box to enter the zip code of where you are looking and it will give you feedback on the water quality in that area.

If you have a specific area/development that you're interested in, I can determine if it has public water or is served by a well. If its serviced by an individual on-site well, we can also request information from the NJDEP Division of Water Suppy through an OPRA (Open Public Records Act) request to get a copy of the well permit for that property.

Joseph Mancini
AVALAR Atlantic Properties
mobile: 856.275.6433
fax: 856.879.2024
email: Joe@landmanNJ.com
Michael DiTe…, , Mullica Hill, NJ
Tue Sep 22, 2009
Brian, I live and work in Mullica Hill which is next door to Woolwich. First let me say that I used to live in Blackwood and Voorhees and Woolwich and Mullica Hill are fantastic! Most areas are serviced by private well and septic. Commercial deveolopment along 322 continues at a fast pace and may change that in the future.

Michael DiTeodoro
Broker Associate
Weichert Realtors
856-816-7651
http://www.allnjhomes4sale.com
Kimberly Tho…, Agent, Voorhees, NJ
Mon Sep 21, 2009
Hi Brian,

I see that you currently live in Blackwood/Turnersville (given the zip code). Are you looking to move to Woolwich and concerned about whether it has public water and sewer or are you asking something else? Please advise and then I can help you.
Kim