Quality of Life in Bozeman>Question Details

Pamela Whitt…, Home Seller in Michigan

What is the quality of life in BOZEMAN, MONTANA?Any decent communites with amenities? Air quality, weather,

Asked by Pamela Whittemore, Michigan Thu Mar 20, 2008

cleanliness of the downtown, quality of the schools (not too liberal...I hope). Any input AT ALL would be great-even info on Helena and Missoula area.Thanks.

Hi Pamela,
The quality of life in Bozeman is why we have chosen to raise our children here. My husband and I grew up in Bozeman. Bozeman has grown from when we were young, but the same quality of life still exists. The area offer lots of outdoor activities, quality schools, great restaurants and we have the best downtown in Montana just to name a few. Bozeman has been featured in Outdoor Magazine, Sunset Magazine and was the top 10 small towns for 2013.
Hi Pamela! My name is Regan Langel- I'm a real estate agent in Bozeman, Montana and have lived here for 21 years. I cannot describe to you the quality of life in Bozeman. It's absolutely INCREDIBLE. Schools are great, air is clean, amenities are excellent, and the recreational opportunities are even better. I encourage you to check into the surrounding areas also-- Manhattan, Montana and Three Forks,Montana are only 20-30 minutes away and offer closer-knit neighborhoods, smaller and more personalized schooling, and the "quaint" town feel.
Gallatin Heights is the Bozeman areas newest and maybe only master-planned community. It encompasses 319 acres which will include 41 acres of open space and improved community parks, walking trails, streams and waterways, a variety of homesite options. It’s worth looking at.
Bozeman is a beautiful community that offers many cultural and recreational opportunities for a community of its size (under 50,000). I've been a Montana resident for over 30 years and attended college in Bozeman in the early 80s and visit there often.

Bozeman has many of the restaurants and retailers that you would expect to see in much larger towns. The schools are very good with high levels of achievement at the grade school, middle school, and high school levels. Recreation can be found within an hour of Bozeman in any direction.. be it skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, or boating. There has been considerable population growth in Bozeman being fed by folks moving from other parts of the country. Whether that is good or bad depends upon your perspective. I will say that Bozeman has changed very much in the last 10 years.. it's certainly not the place I attended school 25 years ago.

Helena is a growing community that is the center of our state government. Well planned growth makes it a good choice. Missoula is in a beautiful part of the western part of the state. It is different from most of Montana with its political leanings. I reside in Billings, the largest city in the state that is currently thriving with commercial and business growth.

Look at the attached link. http://www.bozemanchamber.com/
Bozeman is a great place if you love the outdoors, fresh air, fishing, hunting and everything American!!
My husband was born and raised in MI and tells me that Bozeman is a lot like upper MI.
Need any help, call us.
The Schaffer Realty Group