What are you looking for in a home so that you and your new love will have a happy relationship?

Asked by Emily Erekuff, Menifee, CA Thu Feb 5, 2009

His and her sinks in the bathroom? A 2-car garage? An awesome ocean view that you can appreciate together?
Valentine's day is coming and we're wondering which home features you think will help keep the magic alive.

Answers

4
Nikolay Tcha…, Home Buyer, San Carlos, CA
Fri Feb 6, 2009
I'd personally go for a nice kitchen and dining area where one can entertain lots of friends. Office for myself and spacious closet for her is a must. Backyard with a small patio, nice little garden, trees with birds - for those moments when we want to relax. Too bad a place like this in San Francisco is outrageously expensive. I wish new construction moves into more personalization without the high price tag.

As for keeping the magic alive, I think it's up to the people in that happy relationship - the home is just a setting :)
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Feb 5, 2009
Great timing for this question.....

Our thought is to focus on the area of the home that involves you spending quality time together. If you both enjoy cooking together and you need new counter tops....go fo it.

Happy Valentines Day
Kris, , 93306
Thu Feb 5, 2009
As many would answer I would enjoy living in a great big house with a big front and back yard. However, I believe the best home is the one you and your significant other find together. I would like a house close by the beach with big spacious rooms, but it wouldn't be a home unless she loves it too. .

~Ayden
Sharon Go, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Feb 5, 2009
It'd be awesome if I could have my own walk-in closet. Skylights would be awesome or just big windows in general. And a cookie making machine since my S.O. hearts cookies ;)