What are the best areas of Orlando to live in with kids?

Asked by Mohammed Rauf, Orlando, FL Mon Oct 14, 2013

Answers

8
Carrie Court…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Hi Mohammed!

There are MANY great areas and communities all throughout Central Florida. The two most important factors in determining where the best location is for your family will be your price range and commute to work. All the areas that the fellow Realtors are mentioning are great, however, they are some of the most expensive areas of Central Florida which you may or may not be able to afford. Please contact me so I can find out a little about what your situation is and how I can help you in determining the best place for you and your family!

Looking forward to working with you!
Carrie and Dave Courtney
407-922-9767
Natasha Mann, Agent, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Good afternoon, Rauf!

What is your budget?
Do you plan to rent or buy?
How old are your kids?
Where are you going to work (location-wise)?

Based on your answers, the options can be narrowed down to a couple of areas; otherwise, Orlando has great places to raise kids, and they are scattered all over Orlando: Oviedo, Winter Park, Lake Nona, Dr Phillips, Windermere, and so on.
Tom Bawany, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Winter Park, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Hello Rauf

It depends on what you are looking for

Dr Phillips has a large community of South Asians and Middle Eastern and the schools are very good

Pls call me to discuss and also if you want to finance your purchase

Tom Bawany | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS #519971
Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc.
500 Winderley Place, Suite 112
Maitland, FL 32751
F: 866.552.6351 | C: 407.924.2759
E: tbawany@remn.com | http://www.remn.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Check out Trulia's Local info tab above, great info to help with deciding where to live.
Jessica Jant…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Hello Mr. Rauf,

I specialize in the Dr. Phillips / Windermere area and there are many activities for the family, great schools, and close to Disney and Universal Studios. I'll be happy to help you find a home, please call me at your convenience.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Harmony is a pretty great place to be a kid. Check it out: http://www.harmonyfl.com/
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
I live and work in Windermere. Great Schools, little league, family oriented area. Try http://www.yourWindermereHome.com I am here to help you 407 832 4888
Robert Gagli…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Hello Mr.Rauf

The Winter Garden/Windermere area is safe, close to Disney and most importantly they have some of the best schools on the state.

Have a great day

"Your New Home Guide"

Robert Gagliardi
Century 21 Team Feltrim
Bobby.gagliardi@c21teamfeltrim.com