We are relocating ourselves from the Chicagoland area. What can you tell me about the schools in the Cape Coral area?

Asked by Aleida Kessler, Lockport, IL Sun Nov 27, 2011

Answers

1
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Hi Aleida,

Here is the link to the Lee County Public Schools website http://lee.k12.fl.us/home.aspx

We have some excellent schools here in Cape Coral and we also have "controlled choice" so your children don't have to go to the school closest to your home. You register your children and select the schools you would like them to go to in your order of preference.

As a resident of Cape Coral for over 23 years I know the area extremely well and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I would also love to assist you in finding your new home if you are not already working with another Realtor®.

Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or calll me at 239-707-4575. I look forward to hearing from you.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty