Riverview at wallington? any thoughts?

Asked by Sonal, 07604 Tue Mar 11, 2008

Answers

3
Michael Wach…, Agent, Wallington, NJ
Fri Aug 6, 2010
Also, the schools are actually really great schools and its a great town to raise a family. Sure, the schools might not be on par with the towns of Northern Bergen County (which are some of the best in the country), where homes go for millions, but they are still good schools and the schools in Wallington are in fact better than surrounding neighborhoods.
Tere Episale, Agent, Pompton Plains, NJ
Sat May 2, 2009
Wallington is a small town that borbers Passaic and Lodi and (East) Rutherford. It was at one time occupied perdominately by people of Polish decent however this has change to some degree. There is a large, beautiful park in town. It is very commuter friendly. Basically a blue collar atmosphere full of very friendly people. The schools are actually spoken of very highly by those whose children attend and the tax rate is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) in Bergen County.
I am with Century 21 Crest Real Estate and have sold several of the townhouses in Riverview at Wallington, which are completely occupied. I do have one person who would like to rent there 1800 SF unit though.
I hope this helps
Tere Episale
Century 21 Crest Real Estate cell 201-960-9084
Sharoon, Home Buyer, Mahwah, NJ
Sun Mar 30, 2008
Since no realtors have replied to your answer. Do you know about Wallington? It's not thtat bad for the areas it's around, but I would not want to live there. The pictures of Riverview make it look like a metropolitan paradise. Wallington is nice if you want "variety" with a litte less crime. Schools are one of the worst in Bergen County, not the worst but one of the worst.