Regarding the Los Angeles mayoral race and the city's state of affairs is anyone considering leaving Los Angeles and where would you move?

Asked by Mark Zecca, Los Angeles, CA Thu May 9, 2013

Answers

3
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Mon May 13, 2013
Leaving Los Angeles because of the politicians? Where would you have to go to avoid politics? The moon maybe?
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun May 12, 2013
Is there a mayoral race? When? LOL - the show must go on... both candidates are good people... in 4 years they will have little chance to change the direction of sucha big city... LA is my lady!
Ron
Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Fri May 10, 2013
I never thought that anybody would move out of a city in response to a change in the mayor's office. Would you leave? If so, where?
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
Santa Monica
Flag Fri May 10, 2013
Among neighborhood councils there is talk about diminished services in wake of near bankruptcy of the city. I am on the board of one. As much as I love this city and a homeowner I am curious under further stresses to our services if anyone is considering a move outside of the LA boundaries.
Flag Fri May 10, 2013