My home at 12544 Hoppy Hollow Road,Grass Valley, Calif. shows SOLD!!!!! It is NOT SOLD. CHANGE IT!

Asked by Peri Aplin, Fri Oct 17, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Grass_Valley/sold/235…

Answers

2
Lisa Lippinc…, , Grass Valley, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
To bad you let it slip into foreclosure. The American way, don't pay your mort for 2 years, take rent on it for another, then whine about it when you lost it. It is NOT SOLD< BUT FORECLOSED! Loser
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Auburn, CA
Wed Nov 19, 2008
Hello Peri. You are right, the home did not really sell, but it changed ownership. Trulia receives its property information from public records and other sources such as agent websites. When the information comes from public records, Trulia can't really change it. When the property goes back to the bank, the public records show it as a change in ownership and it's picked up by Trulia as a "sale" because the bank received the property at the trustee sale. I know this is no consolation to you. Just wanted to explain why Trulia can't change the information.