Looking for young kid-friendly neighborhoods in Milton, GA? Looking in the Birmingham/Freemanville area.

Asked by M, 30004 Mon May 4, 2009

Heard about a number of subdivisions (White Columns, Wood Valley, Taylor Glen, etc) but don't know anyone in those to really ask. Any help is appreciated!

Answers

6
Robert A Whi…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Fri Jul 9, 2010
Hi M,

From the posts below you can see the agents all concur- you have a lot of nice options in this area! I would like to help you with all aspects of you relocation efforts.

The Wise Buyer Program provides over $5000 worth of free home structural and major systems analysis in addition to top buyer representation. There is nothing else like it - with this system, you know what you are buying Before you submit an offer. That approach has significant benefits - for more information, see the site below.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
Robert A Whi…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Thu Jul 1, 2010
Hi M,
Just saw your post, and basically this area has lots of kid friendly neighborhoods and is a high quality area with great schools. White Columns is great and has many architectural styles, Taylor Glen is interesteing in that it was one of the first North Fulton neighborhoods to stop building (except by request) the ever popular two story great room - long a favorite in Atlanta. They took the space and did a 12 foot coffered ceiling and a bonus/ media room above. I would be happy to help you if you contact me. I have sold homes and inspected homes in this area for years.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
Rlin, Home Seller, Alpharetta, GA
Sat May 16, 2009
I think you would love our neighborhood, ReddStone Subdivision (Corner of Freemanville and Redd Rd.) There are many young families in this subdivision and plenty of social activities during the year geared towards children. Our house just went on the market and it is a very pretty house. Schools: Summit Hill Elementary, Northwestern Middle School and Milton High School. Good luck with your search! :] 815 Brickwood Lane 30004.
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Thu May 7, 2009
There are many good kid friendly communities, your talking about an area that is built on that concept. Schools, rec facilities, shopping, amenities....all cater to families.

I live and work (appraise and sell) in and around the Crabapple/NFulton area and can easily point you in the right direction if you give me a little more info - my contact info is below.

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
678-428-8276
Andrea Hanley, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Mon May 4, 2009
I live and work in Milton, and would love to help you find a home in the area. You will find a lot of families are attracted to this area because of the great schools. Feel free to give me a call and ask any specific questions you have. My number is 404-457-9338.
Andrea Hanley
Jolie Abreu, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon May 4, 2009
White Colomns is a great neighborhood as well as Enniskerry, I've got a client who lives there with 2 young boys and absolutely loves it! I guess it really comes down to criteria as well. What style of home are you looking for, and what price range? I live in Roswell and have helped several families find great neighborhoods in the Milton area!

Jolie Abreu, Realtor®
Keller Williams Realty Consultants
(678) 894-4409 Direct
(404) 704-0284 Fax
jolie@helpinghomes.net
http://www.helpinghomes.net
Web Reference:  http://www.helpinghomes.net