Looking for information about Greene Countrie Village condominum complex on Earles Lane in Newtown Square.

Asked by Jane Doe, 19096 Sun Mar 15, 2009

Can someone offer information on the mix of residents living there, commuting to Philadelphia/Center City options, general management of the complex/response to resident's problems/repairs, parking issues, quality of construction (ie.,hearing the neighbors in the next condo) and anything else that might be good to know before buying something there.

Answers

1
PA Homebuyer, Home Buyer, Newtown Square, PA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
DO NOT MOVE HERE. This place and its management are a joke. Of course, if you enjoy paying obscenely high HOA fees, and then receiving no support from the HOA when you need them to enforce their own bylaws, then by all means, go to Greene Countrie. There's nothing more I personally enjoy than being disturbed on a daily basis by my neighbor, and then have the HOA flake out on me when they need to step in and do something.