Is Santa Ynez good for families with children?

Asked by Stephan, San Francisco, CA Mon Apr 23, 2007

Why or why not?

Answers

3
David & Marl…, Agent, Los Olivos, CA
Fri Jan 9, 2009
The Santa Ynez Valley is a great place to raise children. My husband and I moved here 30 years ago from Manhattan Beach and have never looked back. This is a family oriented nurturing community that displays that in its compassion and interest in not only its students but its seniors and anyone needing a helping hand. Its schools are among the best. In fact, our high school was listed in Newsweek as one of the 600 best high schools in the United States. Our elementary and high schools all have high API rankings. We have a varied number of preschool setting where parents know that their toddlers and young children are receiving good care, appropriate education services and most important are safe until they get them at the end of the day.
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Fri May 11, 2007
Yes, but it's better for families with children and horses.
Candy Mills, , Placerville, CA
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Santa Ynez is the heart of the AYSO crowd. Soccer Mom's live on every street. It is the ultimate in family living.