Is there any low income housing in or near Mitchellville?? I live in Chicago land and would like my child to go to a school in Mitchellville?

Asked by Lori Luke252, Mitchellville, MD Tue Jun 5, 2012

I am looking for a place to live that embraces our Godly Heritage in the USA. It is sad when my child comes home and tells me that teachers tell him that we are crazy for believing in God. That religion is so confusing. And that he can't talk about Jesus to his classmates that are special needs kids.That he shouldn't bring his kids bible to school. But, they can talk about what they did the night before at the bar,and sometimes just blurt out perverse language that is just not exceptional for children to hear. They talk about how bad the parents are in front of my child during class time. My child is in distress every time he comes home from school.

Answers

3
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hello Lori,

There many good schools in the area. of course you will have to visit them which one is best for your child. my website has local school info if you are interested.
Kathy Hutchi…, Agent, Huntingtown, MD
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Lori-
You are more than welcome to call me as well- 301-785-1995!
Kathy Hutchi…, Agent, Huntingtown, MD
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Lori-
Are you interested in renting or buying? Mitchellville is a great area and I can email you properties that are available- I just need to know what price range whether you are renting or buying- Look forward to hearing from you!