Is the heart of St. Paul a good community for walking? Or do you have to drive everywhere?

Asked by Maureen McCabe, Columbus, OH Wed May 23, 2007

Answers

5
Teresa Board…, Agent, Saint Paul, MN
Wed May 23, 2007
That is one of the thing I love about the city. It is pedestrian friendly. We walk to restaurants and parks. Every thing we need is within walking distance. We also have miles of biking and walking paths. Our trail system is among the best in the country.
Kaye Thomas, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu May 24, 2007
Teresa.. that is great.. I sure wish we had a city that was more conducive to walking or at least some good public transportation.
Web Reference:  http://kayethomas4homes.com
Frank D'Ange…, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Sat Jul 28, 2007
Both St. Paul and Minneapolis are two great pedestrian and cycling friendly cities. Rated in the top 25 fittest cities as well.
Josh Lund, , Minneapolis, MN
Tue Nov 10, 2015
Hello Maureen McCabe,
Good morning.
St Paul is wonderful for walking. It provides very easy access to many shops, parks and restaurants. Are you still in the market to buy a home? If so, I would love to see if we can help you out. We can do loans down to 600 Credit Score. We also don't need 3 trade lines like many banks require. I would like to see if I can help you out with a home mortgage. I will try and make this a very easy process. Please let me know how to help out.
Thanks much.
Josh Lund
MN District Branch Manager
NMLS # 387408
Gold Star Financial Group
Mobile: 612.802.3265
Office: 952.884.5442
eFax: 877.666.0007
jlund@goldstarfinancial.com
Matthew John…, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Thu Jun 7, 2007
There are also some fantastic buildings connected through the skyway system for the winter months.