Is the Hebron, CT area growing with commerce, specifically restaurants, family-based activities, etc.?

Asked by Allyson, Monroe, CT Sat Oct 6, 2007

Answers

3
Gina Morin, Agent, Glastonbury, CT
Sun Apr 28, 2013
There are five parks in Hebron . Each offers a little something different. There are many beautiful walking trails The airline trail being one of the most preferred . The town has many restaurants and a CVS has also opened . I have lived here for 28 years and raised two children here . It is a great quality of life.
Peter Leeds, Agent, Manchester, CT
Sat Jul 2, 2011
Hebron, a small town just two short town-line signs away from where I live, SEEMS to bustle with activity along the Route 66 corridor. Some restaurants have recently opened in spots where others have closed. There is along that corridor plenty to offer for family dining (especially for families with younger children), and then there is a food store, a harware store, and plenty of other "necessary" commercial outlets. Off of Route 66, the back roads are quiet and very calm, quite pleasant for bicyclng, running, or walking.
Carl Guild, Agent, East Hampton, CT
Mon Oct 8, 2007
Hebron has always maintained a wonderful quality of life. Small and quaint, it maintains much of it's original charm, but is not necessarily anti-growth. I wouldn't say it is growing rapidly with commerce or Restaurants.. There are about 9 pr so Restaurants in Hebro, but many more in surrounding areas such as Marlborough, etc. Hebron has many family-based activities, such as the Hebron Harvest Fair that was 2 weekends ago. Great Time! - If you have any other questions Allyson, dont hesitate to drop me an email directly (carlguild@prudentialct.com), or give me a call at 860-539-5373. You can also go to my homepage at http://www.CarlGuild.com and click resources, then scroll down to get a link to Hebron's town website. I hope this helps!

-Carl
Web Reference:  http://www.CarlGuild.com