Is Saginaw, Tx a desirable area to live? would you live there.? How is the crime and the schools.?

Asked by Jeff, Saginaw, TX Wed Sep 26, 2007

I am looking to rent or buy in saginaw,tx. I heard the schools are very good and the crime is low. Do you know if Saginaw is a growing area are just staying the same.

Answers

7
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Sep 26, 2007
It's a great place to live with lots of new homes and good values on both resales and new homes. I think it just depends on where you will work. While Saginaw and the Alliance/North Tarrant county area is one of the fastest growing areas of the countries, resales currently have been tough and traffic can be pretty heavy on the major roads. If you're working in Alliance area it probably would be a very nice commute. If you're going to downtown Dallas it's a VERY long drive depending on the time of day. Let me know if we can help you find the best deals on a new home or a resale.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
Whats the drive to arlington like
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014
Gilda Brawl…, Agent, Azle, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Saginaw is a great area to live in, my son actually lives in the Saginaw area and has never had a problem with crime of any kind. Close to downtown Ft Worth and Lake Worth where there is lots of shopping or places to just do business....If I can help with anything please give me a call...

Gilda Jackson
817 980-0569
Kristin Acker, Renter, Fort Worth, TX
Sat Dec 8, 2012
I am a teacher for a different school district--but I insist that my kids go to EMSISD. That should answer your question.
Susan Krus, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Dec 3, 2012
I live in this area and specialize in real estate in this area. If you would like some help, please give me a call!
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Nov 16, 2007
Hi Jeff, I just listed today a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home in Saginaw with a pool over 3200SF built in 1997 for 189,900. Priced low for a quick sale. Would you like more info or want me to show it to you? Call me at 214-289-8555
Web Reference:  http://www.sumnerrealty.com/
Maria, Home Buyer, Saginaw, MI
Mon Oct 29, 2007
I am not a realtor- Saginaw is a desirable place reside, we are growing fast since we have access to the rail and 2 smaller airports on to the north alliance and south Mecham depending on where you work and what roads you take traffic and trains can be an issue- Schools are great !
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Wed Sep 26, 2007
Desirable, Crime, Safety and such are actually answers that you have to find on your own becuase of certian guidelines that Real Estate Brokers have to follow. We are not allowed to describe what is desirable or crime/ saftey in an area or bad things happen to us, such as loosing our Real Estate license.
What we can do is help you find the information that you would need in order to make your decision on your own based off of facts.
I would contact police departments in the area to obtain lists of crime rate/ types of crimes commited.
Here is a link to greatschools.net that provides information on school districts and $$ spent per student
http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/showarticle/ca/947

Good luck to you and I hope it all works out great!