Is Anaheim, CA a good place for a family with a 9 year old and 15 year old with developmental disabilities?

Asked by Mary Owens, Warner Robins, GA Sat Jun 11, 2011

Answers

5
Anna Child, Agent, Sunset Beach, CA
Sun Jun 12, 2011
Hi Mary,

There are a couple of different school districts in Anaheim. Both are equipped for IEP. There is even a homeschool community that has a number of different and special children involved and private schools that cater to specific challenges. With every district you will have good points and some struggles.

Please feel free to contact me further for more in depth information if you are interested.
Web Reference:  http://AnnaChild.com
Michael Arsh…, , Anaheim Hills, CA
Wed Sep 7, 2011
It absolutely is...Anaheim has some of the best schools for needs of all types and some of the safest communities around. Whether you are looking for a private or public school, you will be able to find the right fit for you and your children.

If you need further details on specific schools or neighborhoods, please don't hesitate to call, I would do this free of charge with absolutely no obligation.

Thanks, hope this helps

Michael
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sat Jun 11, 2011
Hi Mary. The beat thing to do is call the Anaheim school district 714-517-7500 and ask them what school in there district caters to kids with disabilites. This will help you our a lot or go online to check out their website if you want to start there. How else can I help you? Ingrid Ski Realtor
Gina King, Agent, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Sat Jun 11, 2011
Hi Mary, this is a question that, as a Realtor(c), we are not in a position to answer "fairly". we can say that Anaheim is a wonderful, progressive, and diverse city that takes pride in providing a quality atmosphere for people from all walks of life.

For a more in depth analysis, please give us a call at 562-646-6710 or email us at LongBeachCoastalteam@gmail.com

As a mother of a daughter with a disability, I wish you the very best! =)

Gina King
@LBRECoastalTeam
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Aug 2, 2011
Are you kidding me? Disneyland is the most user friendly venue in the world for folks with disabilities.