I want a mother daughter type of home . How do I search for that ?

Asked by Deanna, Clark, NJ Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

7
Fernando Fer…, Agent, Elizabeth, NJ
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Best to work with an experience agent in your area of choice. Good luck
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Fri Apr 20, 2012
A local agent can set you up with a search to only send you mother/daughter homes. Easy, delivered right to your inbox.
Pick one of the great agents on Trulia. They are some of the best around!
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Lorena Barbo…, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi Deanna - Your best bet would be to search bi-level homes. Many of these were built for mother/ daughter purposes. In addition to that, a realtor may be able to search other type homes that may have been reconfigured for additional family members and have the amenities you may be looking for. I would love to be that realtor!

Lorena Barbosa
David Realty Group
201-638-6528
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Fri Apr 20, 2012
You'd do best to contact a REALTOR, because homes like that don't have a separate category on sites like Trulia. As mentioned, an advanced MLS search is the best route, and that can be done through a REALTOR.
Corey Grushin, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Deanna most MLS systems have a category in their advanced search engine for "In-law suite" So if you contact a realtor in the area you are looking in they can help you.
Tressa "TERI"…, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Tradtionally, BI-Level style homes , have been considered "mother/daughter" homes. But if you limit your search to Bi-Levels, you may miss a home where the owner has added on to a different style home for a related family member.

In fact, I listed an sold a house a few years ago where this happened.

If you would like some assistance with your search, please contact me on my cell.

Teri Malone, Keller Williams
732-423-2792
Reliable Team, Agent, Clark, NJ
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hello Deanna, I can definetly help you in your search. Give me a call at (908) 416-2427
I can e-mail you available properties as well.

Thank you and i look foward to hearing from you.