Antje Spencer, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I'm looking to move to Rochester from overseas. How can I find out which neighborhoods have the most active?

Asked by Antje Spencer, Outside U.S. Mon Mar 30, 2009

community. I'm looking for a neighborhood where one can get involved and share

Answers

3
Sib Petix, , Rochester, NY
Mon Apr 20, 2009
I am president of the Culver/University/East Ave neighborhood Association which represents residents and merchants in this very vital city neighborhood. The majority of the area is a preservation district and we work closely with the city to monitor issues related to development ,zoning and other of life. I am also active in the adjacent Park Avenue area neighborhood where I have my real estate business.
Michael Wal…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Mon Mar 30, 2009
I think that the best way would be to connect with businesses that service hobbies/activities of yours and call them. They'd be able to let you know where the highest concentration of people live that like your hobby. If you'd like me to get you some numbers ... let me know your interests and I'll e-mail you the numbers/e-mail addresses.

Take care and if I can help ... don't hesitate to contact me.

Michael Walker
http://www.FindMonroeCountyHomes.com
Raymond E. C…, Agent, Ontario, NY
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Antje, Every community has programs to become involved with. One of the way's would be to look in stats and trends under community info. The local papers also have community events that are ongoing such as the town name and Post. (i.e. Brighton-Pittsford Post or the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle) You would then be able to see what you would like to become nvolved with. Thank you, Ray