I'm looking for a condo in Oak Lawn for months. When I think I've found something, I'm disappointed to find that it's a NO PET?

Asked by donnakellogg, Oak Lawn, IL Thu Oct 11, 2012

building. What is it about Oak Lawn that has such difficulty with animals? It couldn't be that these buildings are in such fabulous shape, all of the ones I've seen or found are extremely dated, i.e., 70's and 80's. Are these condo owners aware that the reason their units might not be selling is the fact that you cannot have a cat or dog in the building? I'm just wondering . . .

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052612618-11001-Deblin-Ln-10…

Answers

2
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Have your agent narrow the search to only include units that allow pets.
Marta Januch…, Agent, Oak Lawn, IL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Hi! It's Marta Januchta from Re/Max 10. Actually, the MLS listing for this property states that pets are allowed, but there is a pet count limitation and a pet weight limitation. The rules and regulations are determined and enforced by the Home Owner Association. Specific exclusions are determined by the HOA and/or the management company who maintains the building. If you would like some GREAT assistance, I would be glad to answer all your questions and help you find a condo that meets all your requirements. Please feel free to contact me. (312) 402-4568. soldbymarta@comcast.net