I am relocating and looking for a good (pleasant, safe) neighborhood for a one to two bedroom condo or apartment for rental or purchase.

Asked by sra2000, San Antonio, TX Wed Aug 21, 2013

will be working in the 78216 zip code. Would prefer a unit with a washer dryer and pool.

Answers

9
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Here are ALL the condos for sale in the 78216 zip code:

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=E446CCB9FB4740…

Enjoy!

Now that that is done.. can I talk you out of buying a condo? San Antonio is not a strong condo market unless you buy one on the riverwalk. For the same price, you can get a home with none of the monthly HOA fees that make condos hard to sell.

A home is a better investment and is easier to re-sell or rent out later. I can't help but look at the back end. I can e-mail you a full list of all the homes in the area that fit in your price range. Make life nice and easy.

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist - 2012
Option One Real Estate (A Division of Covenant Partners Realty)
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Jason C Campbell, I am looking for a place for my 24 yr old son who is relocating to San Antonio. He is single and doesn't want to deal with yard work. He thought condo living might fit his lifestyle best and would like the pool, hot tub, and community that comes with a condo. We are not however familiar with the San Antonio housing market.
Flag Wed Aug 21, 2013
Libby Ross, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jan 14, 2015
For apartments or short term rentals in San Antonio, (furnished or unfurnished) call Apartment Relocation at (210) 493-1688. Ask for Jerry Berry-Mostyn and tell her Craig Ross sent you. She can definitely give you some possibilities and a direction.
Raelynn.hipp, Home Buyer, San Antonio, TX
Mon Sep 9, 2013
there are condos in the 78230 area which is very centrally located to the medical center and the major highways as well - its a great area and very quiet. try looking at The Bridges
Dan Balcar, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Aug 23, 2013
You might want to also consider looking at the 78232 Zipcode. It is next to 78216 and has some nice condos that will fit your needs. There are rentals and for sale properties at Thousand Oaks Racquet Club, which is next to a health club and very convenient to everything.
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 21, 2013
I happen to live in the 78216 area code so I can tell you all you need to know about the locality. It would be a pleasure to help you.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Michael M. G…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Michael M. G…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Santa Willia…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 21, 2013
You're in luck. I have a great condo for sale on the northwest side of San Antonio. It is located in the preferred Northside School District. It can be sold with all furniture, appliances and accessories if the buyer wants them.
I have been a realtor for 13 years and live and work on the northwest side. My children attended the same school as the residents of this condo will attend. I think this one would be worth a look to you.

Here is my contact information. Give me a call or email me at any time. I'm sure I can assist you.

Terry "Santa" Williams
Century 21 Davalos & Associates
110 Bandera Rd
San Antonio, Texas 78228
(210) 734-7253 - office
(210) 288-3904 - cell
santa1031@msn.com
Sue Baillio, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 21, 2013
If you will contact me directly I will email you a list of property that is available for lease. If you want to purchase a property, we will need to discuss your financing before we get started. You may call or email me at your convenience.

Sue
210-860-7850