I am looking to buy in Andover and have a young family. Are there any best bets for family friendly?

Asked by Andrea, 01923 Sun Jul 20, 2008

neighborhoods or elementary school areas where I would be best to focus my attention?

Answers

6
Jb6703, , Andover, MA
Wed Jun 10, 2009
Andrea,

I, too, have a young family and moved to Andover less than a year ago. I agree with one of the prior posts that you can't go wrong any where in Andover. But I do believe you have to look at what;s important for you. There are alot of tucked away family friendly neighborhood where your child, when they are of age, are able to play outside/ in the street, while being watched.

I think some of the things to consider within Andover are: so you want to be close to town, to 93/495, in a remote area? I think you certainly have a range to choose from in andover. All the elementary schools are great so i would not base the house you choose on this.

The Discover Preschool is also a very family friendly PreSchool, although I have heard great things about alot of the PreK's in town.

good luck with your search!
johanna
Huan Yu, , Andover, MA
Mon Mar 1, 2010
South Elementary School and Doherty Middle School areas.
Christopher…, Agent, Woburn, MA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Sorry, my earlier link didnt work!

http://www.schooldigger.com
Arlene Santa…, Agent, Andover, MA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Good afternoon, Andrea:
Finding the right neighborhood depends upon what's important to you socially and academically. It would also be valuable for you to find the right Realtor who will provide a needs assessment with you and your family in a Discovery Interview. There are many questions that need to be asked and answered when considering how your needs will be filled. I have lived in Andover nearly 30 years, and have been providing homeownership opportunities for 23 years. It would be my pleasure to help you and your family through this exciting process. Good luck.
Arlene Santangelo
978-590-8433
Arlene@TheRealEstateGroupNE.com
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Andover is a great area ... to find out more info on schools and the neighborhood another awesome site is http://www.greatschools.net ... they have ratings and forums for people living in different neighborhoods to discuss schools and other local happenings.

Michael Giles, Agent, Beverly, MA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Hi Andrea,
Andover is nice town with a great reputation as a family friendly community. As long as you stay within your price range, you won't go wrong. Best of Luck!