How's the living situation in Lake Palmetto townhomes in North Charleston? Is it safe, quiet, kid friendly?

Asked by Tnik27ki, 29418 Wed Apr 7, 2010

Answers

5
Pat_7883, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Dec 31, 2014
how safe is it to live there
The market in North Charleston is exceeding expectations, you will be perfectly fine with safety and peace and quiet. As for kid friendly there are very few plantations that ARE NOT KID FRIENDLY. let me know if you need anymore advice.
Flag Mon Feb 16, 2015
Maureen Cody, , Charleston, SC
Fri Jan 7, 2011
This area of North Charleston is currently booming. Located just southeast of the Charleston International Airport and the new Boeing plant, this area is becoming highly desirable.

The range of features in these townhouses provides enough space with 1,550 to 2,228 sq ft, and 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms. This area is in the Burns school district. For more information about the Burns schools, click here http://www.ccsdschools.com/Our_Schools/edmund_burns.php

Hope this helps!

Maureen Cody
Michael Schu…, Agent, Mount Pleasant SC 29464, SC
Mon May 24, 2010
Here's a link with all the listings in Lake Palmetto...It's updated when new ones come on the market, and also as they are sold!
Michael
Christina J.…, , Charleston County, SC
Mon Apr 12, 2010
I know several people who own in Lake Palmetto. From what they say, it is a nice community. It is getting busy over there with all the growth so don't know if that is a good or bad thing. The floor plan is quite nice in my opinion. Let me know if I can help!

Christina J. Sison, Realtor
AgentOwned Park Circle
1081 East Montague Ave, North Charleston SC 29405
Charlestons 1st Eco Friendly Real Estate Office
p: 843-991.8531
f: 843-225-3380
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Apr 7, 2010
Keep in mind that opinions are often suggestive--if you are concerned about safety, your best source of information is the local police department; why not visit/call and ask all your questions. If you are not too familiar with the area, drive through the neighborhood more than once and at different times of day, look at everything that is important to you, chat with locals/neighbors should the opportunity arise--then make a determination--will your comfort level be reached.